Head of Business Intelligence, Industry Data Management, IATA
– Leads engagement with airlines for participation to the Direct Data Solutions (DDS) program across IATA regions following industry mandate and internal objectives. Represents IATA on Forums and client events.
– Management of participant airlines relationship. Directs the technical set up for automated transmissions of daily sales files extracted from airlines’ data warehouses into a centralised DDS repository. Continuously follows IT airline development to adapt to DDS.
– Owns relationships with the DDS network of IT system providers, assisting airlines in DDS data transmission processes.
– Leads the DDS Data quality assurance program to ensure data KPIs are met by suppliers.Manages data standards and compliance with data policies, in liaison with cross-functional areas and external partners and suppliers.
– Manages relationships at DDS sounding board (industry working group), provides governance and secretarial guidance as part of the group’s activities