Manager, Travel Intelligence, IATA
• Project Manager of implementing Direct Data Solution for new airlines joiners to DDS program.
• Development of Direct Data Solutions (DDS) by supporting the effort to increase the number of carrier’s data contribution.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of DDS project and scope.
• Expanding the scope and the data content of Direct Data Solutions.
• Improve the cost saving and revenue increases within the Financial and Distribution Services (FDS) Products.
• Managing with IATA partners in implementing and validating the data quality of the new DDS participants.
• Managing with airline revenue accounting system provider for implementing DDS and validating data quality and quantity.
• Managing financial invoices for DDS through SAP financial.
Who We Are
What We Do
Corinium Global Intelligence is registered in England & Wales, number 08520994. Registered office: Brook House, School Lane, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5TY.