All speakers, attendees and staff must agree to abide by these guidelines in order to gain admittance to the event as follows:
- Registrants will be asked to acknowledge and accept adherence to our COVID-19 policy prior to the event, as well as upon arrival onsite.
- Corinium will carry out temperature checks and request that a brief screening questionnaire is completed prior to entry.
- Although masks are not mandatory, we will have them available for attendees to use along with hand sanitiser stations throughout.
- We have pro-actively limited attendance and are working with venues to ensure we have enough space to allow for social distancing.
- Sponsors, Delegates, and Speakers will be asked by Corinium not to attend if they are feeling unwell, and teams will follow local health authority guidance on detecting and managing anyone who displays symptoms of COVID-19.
- Should it be necessary, Corinium will make attendee records available to local authorities in the event a contract tracing is required.
The most current version of these guidelines will be posted and updated on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com