The Must-Dos for a Highly Capable Cyber Team
Transformation Executive Deepa Bradley and Let’sWeCan Co-Founder Daniel Shore talk about building highly capable cyber teams
In this week’s episode of the Business of Infosec podcast, host Michelle Ribeiro is joined by Transformation Executive Deepa Bradley and Let’sWeCan Co-Founder Daniel Shore. Together they walk through Deepa and Daniel’s journeys into cybersecurity and how to get the best out of your teams.
In the discussion this week:
- Psychological safety is not optional. Creating a safe and encouraging environment for teams
- Cybersecurity decisions are often made on the spot – sometimes they’re good decisions, sometimes not. How can you make sure everyone in the team owns those decisions together?
- Building a respectful team is critical in creating achieving high performance. We discuss strategies to respect teammember capabilities, offer autonomy, and avoid micromanagement
- Lessons learned from remaining a resilient role model in an unhealthy environment
- Practical tips and hints for CISOs to roll up their sleeves and get the best out of their teams