In episode 15 Bart Pietruszka discusses the evolving role of the Chief Data Officer in the Middle East.
Bart is the Chief Data Officer & Head of Analytics at HSBC in Dubai - a role he's been in for the last 18 months. As a frequent speaker at data-related events Bart has a strong sense of the evolution of the CDO role in the region.
In this episode Bart and I talk about:
- The evolving role of the Chief Data Officer in the Middle East as the focus shifts to revenue generation rather than compliance
- How his dual role has enabled him to be closer to the business so he can understand the analytics requirement while still managing data quality
- Getting business to the point where insights are actively used to drive performance
- Leadership lessons in a work from home environment
DATACON AFRICA: LIVE
DataCon Africa: Live is a 100% virtual conference and will connect Africa's most progressive data analytics leaders with the world's most forward-thinking solution providers, set against a backdrop of cutting-edge content that you cannot find anywhere else. At home, in the office or on the road.
Data Quality Training Online
About the Course
In an age where data analytics is used to drive decision making across every facet of a business ensuring the quality of your data is paramount to your organisation's success. The adage "garbage in, garbage out" may be cliched but it describes, perfectly, the critical importance of high quality data being fed into sophisticated models.
Corinium has partnered with InfoBluePrint to bring you the most comprehensive data quality management course delivered through a state-of-the-art webinar platform.
The course structure is 8 modules spread over 4 days by our leading trainers - Diana Joseph and Joe Newbert. The 8 modules are:
- Data Quality Awareness
- Data Quality in Context
- Data Assessment
- Business & User Requirements
- Data Measurement
- Data Correction
- Problem Prevention
- Context of Data Management