A customer centric-culture is key to the success of any organisation. With customers constantly evolving in an ever-changing world of technological advancements and the proliferation of digital channels, it’s more important than ever to focus on what customers value, and how, when and why they interact with them.
Eighty-one percent of companies see customer experience as a high or critical priority in their business. More and more organisations are looking at customer experience transformation to enable them to provide seamless digital-physical experiences.
This study highlights the key findings of an online survey of 549 senior decision makers across marketing, customer service, and customer experience teams across nine countries/regions in Asia Pacific.
Download the commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting to learn more about:
- Customer experience as a strategic priority
- The convergence between customer experience and marketing
- Renovation of ecosystems to provide great customer experiences
- Barriers to customer experience improvements
- Achieving customer experience goals through the use of technology
So, what are you waiting for?
Download your copy!