Companies across the world are innovating with artificial intelligence (AI) to improve customer experience and forge deeper relationships with customers. Through surveys and interviews with 599 executives, from large and mid-sized companies across the globe, this MIT report reveals that most customer-centric firms have already deployed AI extensively in their customer-facing operations and customer experience management processes.
Please complete the form to access complete results of the global research.
Key insights include:
- Nearly 90% of respondents report measurable improvements in the speed of complaint resolution; 80% note enhanced call volume processing using AI
- 80% of respondents report measurable improvements in customer satisfaction, service delivery
- In North America, 60% of the respondents believe they will deliver a 10% or more increase in customer lifetime value in the next year
- Europe leads in using AI to increase brand awareness and build stronger customer experience talent
- More than one-third of respondents in
AsiaPacific can link the increased use of AI to revenue growth of more than 10%
So, what are you waiting for?
Download your copy!